Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Holidays Are Coming!!! Host a Jewelry Party!

The holidays are just around the corner.  I've been very lucky to participate in these craft shows and holiday boutiques!


Holiday Boutique at the FJCC in Flemington, NJ.




Stomp the Monster Holiday Boutique, Marlboro, NJ.

Thank you to everyone who came out to support me and all of the other amazing artists and vendors at these great events!


BUT....

If you missed it or you prefer to shop in the comfort of your own home with a glass of wine in your hand, I've got you covered!  Why not host a jewelry party!?!?

You just invite your friends and I'll take care of the rest.  You're friends get discounts, and you even walk away with a FREE piece of jewelry!!!

email me at marks.rebecca@gmail.com to set up a date now!

No comments:

Post a Comment