Thursday, March 24, 2016


My beautiful friend Mayuri called me, panicking that she had nothing to wear. We can all relate. But it is way harder when you're pregnant. She and her husband, Ryan, are expecting their second little munchkin, this time a little boy. Our daughters have become mini BFF's in nursery school, which is how the two of us met.

Anyway, the couple planned to have photos taken and Mayuri didn't know what to wear. I packed up a bundle of baubles and headed to her house. We agreed that she should stick to basics that highlighted her lovely baby bump.  The photos were going to be taken in New York City, and it was still freezing out. To add a little bit of a pop, I was honored that she chose to wear my Tribal Onyx Drop Necklace. She looked amazing.  The photos were taken by the couple's very talented friend, Tam Ho.






To check out more of Tam's amazing photos, follow him on Instagram:  @kepler37

No comments:

Post a Comment