Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Montauk Wedding

Over the weekend, my husband and I traveled to beautiful Montauk, NY, for our friends' wedding.  The series of events took place at the Montauk Yacht Club.  The wedding itself called for "Beach Elegant," so I wore a floral silk chiffon gown that I made.  The gown had a halter neckline with a cotton orange and white striped waistband.  Here I am with our friends Brian and Melissa.


To accessorize, I wore a pair of vintage gold chains with crystal insets, and a third gold chain with peridot and champagne quartz insets.  I then wore a pair of gold square drop earrings and oversized wood beaded bracelet, both that I designed.  Paired with my Grandmother's vintage rings, and a large brown bangle, the look was finished off with gold strappy sandals.


1 comment:

  1. I loved the dress, so pretty and loved the length and style!! I also want a pair of those earrings AND that fantastic big beaded bracelet!! :)

    ReplyDelete