Friday, September 26, 2014

What to Wear to that Party!


Going to a special event in the cooler months is tricky.  It is harder to decide on a color, fabric, length, etc, than in the warmer days of Summer.  Here is a dress I made for a wedding I had gone to in November.  This would be perfect throughout the fall and carry right into the Winter as the perfect dress for your holiday parties!  Made of a Navy Stretch Satin, this cocktail dress featured 3/4 sleeves and an open back.  The neckline and back straps were hand beaded with tons of silver and clear glass bugle and seed beads.  No need for a necklace!  I paired the dress with vintage crystal and pearl bracelets, small vintage diamond earrings and Sam Edelman spiked black suede peep toe pumps.





1 comment:

  1. Is this the dress you wore to a particular November wedding I am thinking of?!? I am pretty sure this is it and I love it, but I am definitely sure that whatever you wore that day you looked fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete