Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Throw a Party!


The holidays are fast approaching (yikes) and that means you need to start checking off everyone on your list.  Let me make it a little easier with a one-stop shop!  All you have to do is invite your friends, and I'll do the rest.  Jewelry parties are a great way to find the perfect presents for all the ladies in your life (and some guys)!  You and your guests can take home the jewelry you buy on the spot.  See something that you'd like customized?  No problem.  I'll send it to you or the recipient in the mail once it's completed.  Plus, as the host, you receive a piece of jewelry for free.  If your guests buy 2 items, the 3rd is 15% off!  I mean, it's a win-win situation!

Contact me at marks.rebecca@gmail.com if you're interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment